By Vivienne Sanders
Give your scholars the easiest likelihood of good fortune with this attempted and confirmed sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to heritage is the preferred, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level heritage students.
- helps the content material and review requisites of the 2015 A-level background specifications
- comprises authoritative and fascinating content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that research the opposing perspectives and ways of historians
- presents exam-style questions and advice for every correct specification to assist scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for various classes including:
- AQA: the yank Dream: fact and phantasm, 1945-1980
Read or Download Access to History: The American Dream: Reality and Illusion, 1945-1980 for AQA PDF
Best uk history books
Quantity eight of the Histories of Anthropology Annual sequence, the superior sequence released within the background of the self-discipline, explores nationwide anthropological traditions in Britain, the us, and Europe and follows them into postnational contexts. members think again the key theorists in twentieth-century anthropology, together with the paintings of luminaries corresponding to Franz Boas, Claude Lévi-Strauss, Bronisław Malinowski, A.
This booklet lines a few universal subject matters when it comes to the illustration of Irish guests in Irish renowned culture and the way those issues have impacted on Ireland's collective mind's eye. a selected concentration of the ebook is at the exploration of the traveler as 'Other', an 'Other' who's perceived as either in and out Ireland's collective ideation.
For greater than a century and a part the genuine tale of Scotland's connections to transatlantic slavery has been misplaced to background and shrouded in delusion. there has been even denial that the Scots not like the English had any major involvement in slavery . Scotland observed itself as a pioneering abolitionist kingdom untainted by means of a slavery previous.
The reigns of Edward VI and Mary I stay mostly by-passed in naval heritage, but it was once an essential time for the management of the army and it observed the apprenticeship of many that could lead the provider in Elizabeth's later years. This quantity is helping to fill the space and comprises the entire extant Treasurer's and Victualler's money owed for the 2 reigns including entries taken verbatim from the kingdom Papers which increase the calendar summaries formerly released, and proper a great many error.
- The Norman Conquest: A New Introduction
- Broke of the Shannon: and the War of 1812
- The Politics of English Nationhood
- AQA A-level History: The Tudors: England 1485-1603 (AQA A Level History)
Additional resources for Access to History: The American Dream: Reality and Illusion, 1945-1980 for AQA
Access to History: The American Dream: Reality and Illusion, 1945-1980 for AQA by Vivienne Sanders