By Phyllis Blumberg,Maryellen Weimer
Read Online or Download Developing Learner-Centered Teaching: A Practical Guide for Faculty PDF
Best college & university education books
As responsibility in schooling has turn into an more and more well-known subject, instructor practise courses are being requested to supply credible facts that their instructor applicants can effect pupil studying. instructor paintings Samples, first built 30 years in the past, have emerged as an efficient approach to quantifying the complicated set of initiatives that contain potent instructing and documenting the effectiveness of preservice academics' impression on scholar studying.
A lot of the heritage of Mexican American academic reform efforts has enthusiastic about campaigns to get rid of discrimination in public colleges. even if, as historian Guadalupe San Miguel demonstrates in Chicana/o Struggles for schooling: Activisim in the neighborhood, the tale is far broader and extra assorted than that.
Team-Based studying (TBL) is a different, strong, and confirmed kind of small-group studying that's being more and more followed in better schooling. academics who use TBL record excessive degrees of engagement, severe considering, and retention between their scholars. TBL has been used effectively in either small and massive periods, in computer-supported and on-line periods; and since it really is crew paintings that works, it's been carried out in approximately each self-discipline and in nations all over the world.
University violence of every kind remains to be a big predicament this day. approximately a 3rd of all mom and dad record worry for his or her children’s security in today’s faculties. It presents a close evaluate 9 sorts of institution violence and likewise an in depth research of the learn base on powerful regulations, techniques and courses.
- The Routledge Doctoral Student's Companion: Getting to Grips with Research in Education and the Social Sciences (Companions for PhD and DPhil Research)
- Helping Children to Build Self-Esteem: A Photocopiable Activities Book Second Edition
- Addressing Violence Against Women on College Campuses
- Team-Based Learning: Small Group Learning's Next Big Step: New Directions for Teaching and Learning, Number 116 (J-B TL Single Issue Teaching and Learning)
- Virtualization of Universities: Digital Media and the Organization of Higher Education Institutions (Innovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management)
- Christianity and the Disciplines: The Transformation of the University (Religion and the University)
Extra resources for Developing Learner-Centered Teaching: A Practical Guide for Faculty
Developing Learner-Centered Teaching: A Practical Guide for Faculty by Phyllis Blumberg,Maryellen Weimer