By Tony Rogers,Rob Davidson
Marketing locations and Venues for meetings, Conventions and company Events introduces scholars to key parts of selling and promoting which are crucial if locations are to compete effectively within the speedily increasing worldwide company occasion zone. It achieves this by way of taking a look at matters surrounding company occasion advertising, strategic making plans, vacation spot and venue promoting innovations and destiny challenges.
The second version has additionally been up-to-date to include:
- New content material on: vacation spot advertising and marketing corporations’ and venues’ use of know-how, use and impression of social media, sponsorship and partnership matters, monetary alterations in addition to their responses to call for for sustainable conferences locations
- Updated and new case reports on progress components and rising markets e.g. heart East, Asia, japanese Europe/Russia, Africa and South the United States, but additionally to incorporate fabric on mature markets, locations and venue operators
- A certainly foreign concentration by way of content material and examples
- New assessment and dialogue questions and, the place applicable, studying outcomes
- New on-line source package deal for college kids and teachers together with: weblinks, strength aspect slides and undertaking questions (coming soon).
Accessible, international and informative, this can be crucial interpreting for all destiny enterprise occasion and convention managers.
Read or Download Marketing Destinations and Venues for Conferences, Conventions and Business Events (Events Management) PDF
Best business hospitality, travel & tourism books
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2013 im Fachbereich Touristik / Tourismus, word: 2,1, Hochschule Bremen, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Medien beherrschen unseren Alltag und die aktuelle Berichterstattung der regionalen, nationalen und vor allem internationalen Presse bewegt sich größtenteils um das Bomben-Attentat auf den Bostoner Laufmarathon.
During this ground-breaking contribution to the examine of tourism and languages, Alison Phipps examines what occurs while travelers learn how to communicate different languages. From ordering a espresso to following instructions she argues for a brand new conception of the connection among tourism and languages from one in response to the purchase of uncomplicated, useful abilities to at least one which sustains or even strengthens intercultural discussion.
This e-book examines the nexus among exploring and tourism and argues that exploration go back and forth – established seriously on explorer narratives and the guarantees of non-public demanding situations and alter – is an incredible development in destiny tourism. particularly, it analyses how romanticised myths of explorers shape a starting place for the way modern-day travelers view commute and themselves.
This quantity applies a mixture of qualitative and quantitative study and case reviews to research the position that the craft beverage performs inside of society at huge. It goals vital topics resembling environmental conservation and social accountability, in addition to the psychology of the craft beer drinker and their influence on tourism advertising.
- Agenzie di Viaggio (Contabilità e fisco) (Italian Edition)
- Music and Tourism: On the Road Again (Aspects of Tourism)
- Regionalmarketing als räumliches Steuerungs- und Entwicklungsinstrument: Grundlagen - Konzepte - Fallbeispiele (German Edition)
- Culinary Creation: An Introduction to Foodservice and World Cuisine
Additional info for Marketing Destinations and Venues for Conferences, Conventions and Business Events (Events Management)
Marketing Destinations and Venues for Conferences, Conventions and Business Events (Events Management) by Tony Rogers,Rob Davidson