By Stephen J. Page
One of the major texts within the box, Tourism Management is the perfect advent to the basics of tourism as you learn for a level, degree or unmarried module within the topic.
It is written in a fascinating sort that assumes no previous wisdom of tourism and builds up your figuring out as you move via this vast ranging worldwide evaluation of the foundations of coping with tourism. It lines the evolution and destiny improvement of tourism and the demanding situations dealing with tourism managers during this quick transforming into zone of the realm economic system. This ebook is extremely illustrated with diagrams and color pictures, and comprises brief case experiences of up to date issues of curiosity, in addition to new facts and statistics.
This 5th version has been revised and up-to-date to include:
- new content material on: activities, fairs and occasion tourism, social media affects on tourism and the results of the worldwide monetary downturn on tourism, in addition to rising issues in tourism akin to gradual shuttle, darkish tourism, volunteer tourism and clinical tourism
- updated case reports on BRIC markets and new case experiences from the center East and Asia
- enhanced tourism and sustainable improvement insurance, which runs through the ebook as a huge subject, highlighting the problem of weather switch and destiny tourism growth
- transport part with extra foreign views from China and South America
- an up to date spouse web site with: extra case experiences, quizzes, PPTs, additional examining, net analyzing and video hyperlinks, and longer reflective case research in step with bankruptcy to assist either instructing and learning.
Read or Download Tourism Management PDF
Similar business hospitality, travel & tourism books
Bachelorarbeit aus dem Jahr 2013 im Fachbereich Touristik / Tourismus, be aware: 2,1, Hochschule Bremen, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Medien beherrschen unseren Alltag und die aktuelle Berichterstattung der regionalen, nationalen und vor allem internationalen Presse bewegt sich größtenteils um das Bomben-Attentat auf den Bostoner Laufmarathon.
During this ground-breaking contribution to the examine of tourism and languages, Alison Phipps examines what occurs while travelers discover ways to communicate different languages. From ordering a espresso to following instructions she argues for a brand new conception of the connection among tourism and languages from one in accordance with the purchase of simple, sensible talents to 1 which sustains or even strengthens intercultural discussion.
This booklet examines the nexus among exploring and tourism and argues that exploration trip – dependent seriously on explorer narratives and the guarantees of non-public demanding situations and alter – is a massive development in destiny tourism. particularly, it analyses how romanticised myths of explorers shape a beginning for the way modern-day travelers view trip and themselves.
This quantity applies a mixture of qualitative and quantitative examine and case stories to research the function that the craft beverage performs inside society at huge. It pursuits very important issues akin to environmental conservation and social accountability, in addition to the psychology of the craft beer drinker and their effect on tourism advertising and marketing.
- Film-Induced Tourism (Aspects of Tourism)
- Neue Konzepte für einprägsame Events (German Edition)
- Hospitality Security: Managing Security in Today’s Hotel, Lodging, Entertainment, and Tourism Environment
- Hotel Convention Sales, Services and Operations
- Tourismus in der Dritten Welt (German Edition)
- The American Medical Money Machine
Extra resources for Tourism Management
Tourism Management by Stephen J. Page